For Memorial Day weekend, we thought we'd revisit a color combination that always makes us think of summer: blue and white. Specifically, lightweight cotton prints, Moroccan-style tile floors, and Indian patterns evoke the casual, warm weather vibe of this classic combination. Click through the photos above and the links below for some summertime inspiration...
• 1 Marimekko Dombra Blue Fabric
• 2 Blue Beach House by Phoebe Howard
• 3 Ink Bedding by John Robshaw
• 4 Blue and White Prints from Les Indiennes
• 5 Blue and White Japan by Amy Katoh, Photo by Yutaka Satoh
• 6 Marrakech Riad from Light Locations
• 7 Wallpapered Built-In Desk
• 8 Squiggle Rug by Vivienne Westwood
• 9 Kitchen by Sarah Gilbane Interiors
• 10 Swedish Floral Wall Stencil from Royal Design Studio
For more color combinations, click here.