Orange is a gorgeous color with different hues like tangerine, coral, terracotta and titian. It was 2012's color of the year and is still immensely popular. With its beautiful optimistic glow, it's no wonder orange continues to be a favorite.
If you favor neutrals over brights, accenting your neutral palette with orange accessories is a mild way to incorporate color. It'll even enhance the beauty of your existing neutral palette.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Beaded Congo Magnifying Glass, from Anthropologie $20.00
2. Glass Juice Bottle with Steel Clamp Lid, from Present Time $17.64
3. Yarn Embroidered Pillow, from Target $24.99
4. Set of (4) Vinyl Lace Design Kitchen Table Placemats, from Present Time $6.95
5. Handmade Luna Moroccan Trellis Wool Rug (7'6 x 9'6), from Overstock $434.99
(Images: As credited above.)