Home sick today, victim to the oncoming cold and flu season, I was desperately searching for something that could take my mind far away from my bed. Dreaming of Missoni works every time…
When watching Love Potion No. 9 for the third time did not distract me from my sniffles (thank you, Tate Donovan), I fell into the stripes, the vivid colors and the imagination of Missoni. How I'd love to just curl up in the beautiful bedding that is, unfortunately, out of my price range ($415-$730), or recover an old chair with vintage Missoni fabric.
1. Missoni inspired Guest House from my favorite decorating book: Domino
2. Before and After: Michael's Missoni Bench
3. Jen's "Motley Missoni" Bathroom
4. Best of Three: Colorful Missoni Bedding
5. Stephen Burks' Patchwork Missoni vases
Images: as linked above