Whether it's a whole room, or just a pop of color, teal can really liven up drab decor. From turquoise to seafoam, blue-greens seem to inject a rich, bold burst of pigment that lifts the spirits.
• This retro living room, via House to Home, has a graphic light-teal and silver wallpaper. The silver and aqua theme prevails, warmed up a bit with honey colored wood and beige paint.
• Great in the kitchen, teal also pings nicely with other bright colors. In this kitchen, seen in Elle Decor, the green and yellow are harmonious, while the pop of red contrasts nicely!
• I've always wanted to be adventurous and paint my floors, but I've never had the courage. Whether you're open to the daring maneuver or not, the turquoise floors seen here in Martha Stewart, are striking!
• The Walker Residence, as seen on Whorange, has a deep seafoam teal color running throughout the home. It's a great contrast to the rich deep golden wood and green floors in the home.
• In Shaunta's recently redone living room, seen on RealSimple, teal curtains are a bold color contrast to the rich browns and persimmons of the rest of the decor.
Images: As credited above.