Instead of whitewashing your floors, why not try a bright color? It's a commitment, for sure, but a strikingly beautiful one.
It looks especially nice in airy, sunny spaces, where the sunlight can shade and change the color throughout the day.
- A glossy yellow floor brightens a dining area. From Desire to Inspire.
- A luxe Bohemian look in Marie Claire Maison.
- Poppy-hued floors mimic a bright bookcase in this Usonian-style home from Dwell.
- A stylish, lime green hallway from Bolig.
- A gorgeous blue floor ties together an eclectic furniture collection. From Residence Magazine.