October is color month here at Ohdeedoh and tots’ utensils are an easy and fun way to add some visual interest at mealtime. Check out some of our favorite flatware, all of it BPA-free.
• IKEA KALAS: These are made of polypropylene, easy for little hands to hold, and $1.99 for 18 pieces.
• Beaba Soft Spoon and Fork Set: The combination of polypropylene and elastomere is designed to be durable and easy on gums as little ones transition to solids.
• Fred and Friends Snack Stack: Silicone handles snap together for easy storage and portability.
• Dandelion Reusable Utensils: These bright yellow utensils are made from an eco-friendly corn based bioplastic.
• Boon Benders: The adjustable angle of these utensils can be tweaked to accommodate new self-feeders and their emergent motor skills.