Call it flower power, but nothing's more cheerful than a passel of posies! Like great, big bouquets of adrenaline for your home, these exuberant floral prints will add vim to your vigor and pizzazz to your palace.
(Warning – Not for the faint of heart. Interior use could cause serious perma-grin.)
1. Bosquet print panel, Rose. Designers Guild. For the commitment-phobic. Try it on a loose door propped against a wall for a pop of portable drama.
2. Hortensia, Blue/White. Studio Nommo. $183. Cheery, fleece wallpaper with a distinctly modern sensibility.
3. Momento, Sunset from Amy Butler's first ever collection. Graham & Brown. $80. Spotlight your wall with great bursts of floral fusion.
4. Temple Tulips. Graham & Brown. $80. An exquisitely organic pattern that's just begging for a mid-century lamp to keep it company…
5. Kabloom, Pink. Flavor Paper. William Morris meets 70's glam.
6. Blazing Poppies. Anthropologie. $148. Vibrant, overlapping blossoms with a freshly-painted appearance.
7. Lacework. Graham & Brown. $80. Love how well this modern folk pattern works with warm woods and lots of white!
8. Io. Trove. Painterly blooms trail off in a horizontally dramatic fashion…
9. Santuzza, Moss. Designer's Guild. Leafy splendor calls to mind juleps in July, regardless of the season.
10. HP Wall Art, Lonny Magazine. Beyond fabulous! Soon you'll be able have HP make your wallpaper for you. Just submit your graphics online, and they'll print and send you your very own custom-designed paper!
Images: As linked above.