Popular posts this past week included a discussion on tofu and its effects on the environment, a cheery Oakland Green Tour, and a tutorial on how to harvest yarn from a sweater. Read on to see these and the Top 10 posts from this past week.
15. New Hand-Woven Wool Rugs from Angela Adams
14. Hemp: 10 Products for the Bathroom
13. The Spring Cure: Week 1 Weekend Prep
12. Crack Down on Dishwasher Efficiency
11. Green Style: Salvaged Elements in the Kitchen & Bath
10. Green Style: Spring Inspiration from Toast
9. DIY Kitchen Upgrades
8.Is Tofu Bad for the Environment?
7. How To Harvest Yarn from a Sweater, Part I
6. Bernee & Dado's Cheery Oakland Hideaway
5. Strategies for Small Space Living
4. Hey, Even Vibrators Need To Be Recycled
3. A Different Kind of Kitchen Cupboard
2. 5 Places To Put a Compost Bin In a Small Kitchen
1. 5 Things You Can Freeze To Save Money
Previous Hot Posts: Creative Kitchen Storage, Best Bathroom Tile Sources, and the Spring Cure!