What do you get when you give the contouring makeup trend a Surrealist spin? A defined jawbone, bright red eyebrows, and a look that screams "Halloween!". You don't need to be an artist to make this a reality—just use any clean paintbrush you have on hand and let your facial features be your guide. Top it off with a Dali-inspired Lobster Fascinator for a playful, low-effort take on high art.
What You'll Need:
1. Start with your regular foundation or concealer as a base. Load up the tip of your brush with face paint. Begin with the lines under your eyes and above your brows, working in confident, sweeping strokes. Our makeup artist Jessica from Rouge New York's advice: "Don't hesitate. Go for it!"
2. Accentuate the jawline and ear with a thick line of red paint, then fill in just the top lip. Have fun with it, and let your lines play up any features you'd like.
- Lobster Fascinator
- Your Dog as A Side of Butter
- Contouring Like You've Never Seen it Before: Halloween Edition
- Super Surreal Nail Art: Sky's-the-Limit Digits