Decorating with accessories is an easy way to infuse your home with personal style. Our 2010 Green Tours offered great ideas for every room in the house. From an ivy headboard to an antler coat rack, here are some of the coolest accessories and most creative decor we encountered.
• 1 Lyndsay and Fitzhugh's Summer Cottage in the City
• 2 Lori's Peaceful Quaker Cloister
• 3 Jennifer's Vintage Glam Loft
• 4 Johnelle's Mignonne Maison
• 5 Lark & Patrick's Old-Time Homestead
• 6 Rebecca's Vintage Brownstone
• 7 Cesa's Recycled Home
• 8 • Matt and Lena's Cabinet of Curiosities
• 9 Nick and Rachel's Creative Warehouse Loft
• 10 Nick and Rachel's Creative Warehouse Loft
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team
" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions
, and we go big with Green City Guides
, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)