Ok, so it may be a little early yet to start thinking about summer, but 2 straight weeks of 75 degree and above weather in Paris has me dreaming of a tall glass of iced tea, a good book, and a comfy hammock.
Click through the jump to check out these cool hammocks and start dreaming of your own summer sling!
1. I love this Fatboy Headdemock available at 2Modern.com for $499. The colors are great and there's room for a crowd!
2. This Cotton Hammock ($99 from L.L. Bean) makes me nostalgic for summers spent at my parent's New Hampshire lake house. A true New England classic, it's fairly affordable as well.
3. I'll take their word for it that Target's Easy Setup Hammock with Sunshade is just that--easy. I also like that it comes with some sun protection for those of us who like to be near the sun, but not directly in it. $249.
4. Outdoor Authority's Urban Balance Wave is a cool wicker chaise/hammock hybrid that raises the cool-factor of both types of chair more than a few notches. $809.10.
5. Last, but certainly not least from a price standpoint is the Petiole Hammock from those wonderful nuts at Hammacher Schlemmer. Who else would sell a $35,000 hammock? Though the price may be out of reach, I do think the design is worth appreciating. It's gorgeous!
Do you have plans for a hammock this summer? If you had an extra $35,000 would you spring for the Petiole Hammock or is the classic from L.L. Bean more your style, regardless of price?