Barn lighting and industrial-styled fixtures are hot right now. But if you don't want to pay a bundle for it - in fact, if you want to spend next to nothing - check out the aisles of your local hardware store:
- Designers Edge 8.5 in. Incandescent Clamp Light, $7.49 at Home Depot
- Designers Edge Incandescent Open Grill Clamp Light, $7.97 at Home Depot
- The Designers Edge Incandescent Brooder Light, $8.69 at Blain's Farm & Fleet
- Bayco 75-Watt Incandescent Clamp Light, $6.68 at Home Depot
- Here's an example of lights like this in use at AB Chao's Modern + Old = MOLD.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.