Good news for those planning to buy some blooms for their Valentines this year. Costco has a major deal of 50 (yes, 50!) roses for just a dollar apiece.
The deal is for Valentine's Day preorders of either 50 red roses or half red and half white bouquets, and is only available until February 10th (or while supplies last). If you manage to snag it, shipping and handling is also free, and you can choose a delivery date of February 9th, 13th, or 14th.
And thankfully, you don't need to be a card-carrying Costco member to take advantage of this deal—though there is a 5 percent surcharge for non-members.
The roses have stems that are 50 centimeters long, and are Rainforest Alliance certified and hand-picked from South American farms. They're wrapped for protection and packed in two bunches, and do not come with a vase.
If classic red and white roses aren't your thing, there are plenty of chic online floral delivery services out there. And once you get your stems at home, we tested the best ways to keep those blooms alive for the longest.
- This Floral Designer Is Turning NYC Trash Cans Into Gorgeous Bouquets
- How to Think Like a Florist When Choosing & Caring for Fresh Flowers at Home
- There's a New Plant Trend and it's Ugly as Hell (on Purpose)
- Not Just For Valentine's Day: The Best Year-Round Bouquets to Knock Your Loved One's Socks Off
- Stay in Season: The Most Beautiful Winter Flowers for Your Home
h/t Real Simple