The leaves have started turning in Boston and the cooler temperatures are making me start to crave creature comforts at home. From a soft cashmere throw that will keep your toes nice and warm, to the spicy scents and rich colors of the season, these finds will help you cozy up and bring the best of fall indoors.
1. Like a fine cashmere sweater for your home, Eileen Fisher's Cashmere throw is an accessory that will get you through many a chilly season in comfort and style. It comes in two neutral tones and can be used to dress up you bed or be draped over a chair or sofa. Coming in at under $200 it's a reasonable investment. $198 Garnet Hill
2. Diptyque's signature candle in Feu De Bois brings the woody scent and warm glow of a fireplace to city dwellers without the luxury of a real one. At 50-60 hours burn time it's a bit easier to justify the splurge. $60 at Saks
3. I pick these up every year to make mulled wine and spiced apple cider, with a signature blend of whole spices not only does my drink come out perfect every time, the whole apartment smells amazing. $10 William Sonoma
4. Now is the time to catch up on your reading. Keep your place with these colorful printable bookmarks with a beautiful fall leaf motif. $5 on Etsy
5. It's the small luxuries that really make a difference. This cold pressed, baked apple scented soap is perfect to dress up the sink or for scenting a relaxing shower. $4.50 on Etsy
Images: As credited above.