If you didn't get an owl with your acceptance letter to Hogwarts (better luck next year), don't worry—you can still show house pride with this new Harry Potter inspired collection from Pendleton.
Portland based Pendleton has been known for their cozy wool pieces, and this week, they announced a partnership with Warner Bros. to bring your favorite wizarding world in blanket form.
The limited edition collection includes six blankets, one for each of the Hogwarts houses, as well as two crib blankets featuring the castle exterior and Harry's glasses and scar. There are also two scarves, one with an owl delivering a letter (that better be our Hogwarts acceptance—finally), and the school's coat of arms. Scarves are $79.50, crib blankets $99.50, and house blankets are $299. If you're rolling in galleons, you can buy all four of the house blankets in set for $1,196. The collection is currently available for preorder, and will ship on November 25.
This isn't the first time the 154 year old company has partnered with a popular franchise. The brand released a similarly limited collection of Star Wars themed blankets back in 2015.
More Harry Potter news
- Now's Your Chance to Live in Harry Potter's Childhood Home
- PBteen's New Harry Potter Collection Is Straight Up Magical
- Ready Your Wands: BBC to Air a Harry Potter Documentary
- Muggles, Mark Your Calendars: This Magical Harry Potter Exhibit Arrives Stateside in 2018
- A Harry Potter Shop Opened On the Real Diagon Alley
h/t Teen Vogue