Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair
The Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair was this past Saturday. I’ve been going for the last several years and this year decided to take Ohdeedoh readers along with me to sample the awesome handmade goodness that is there. Along with my younger son, we meandered through hundreds of stalls and picked our favorites for you. It was a great, albeit clowdy, fall morning and we walked home with a tote bag (free!) of purchases and a phone full of photos.
1. Beautiful handmade baby quilts by local craftster In-sung of Namoo.
2. Plush dolls, including seasonally-appropriate pumpkins(!) by Sewing Stars.
3. and 4. Cute lunch sacks and compact changing pads by Brita Stewart of Beeps Peeps.
5. Darling tableware by Diane Koss.
6. Irresistible handsewn shirts by Jeni and Yuko of Salt Lick.
7. I absolutely fell for these horrible adorables by the very talented Jordan Elise.
If you missed this year’s Crafty Bastards fair, check out these gals online.
(Images: Janie Lee)