I am lucky to not have to share a bathroom with anyone (especially someone of the opposite sex). My bathroom is the only space in the apartment that is truly mine. I have been tossing around some design ideas for my small bathroom for years, but have left it half finished. After covering Alicia's "Flea Market Faboosh" House Tour, which was a well balanced and colorful retreat, I decided I wanted to boost my bathroom's feminine and bohemian style.
I rounded up a few accessories that spoke to my softer side. I do realize that the cuter our bathroom looks and feels, the longer I may take to get ready to go out. However, a space that is welcoming and compliments your personal style has many benefits that outweigh a little extra time in the bathroom.
- Head-Over-Heels Bathmat: Anthropologie $38
- Small Rope Magnifier: Anthropologie $16
- Baccarat Lucky Butterfly: Bloomingdales $150
- Leaf Cluster Wall Art: West Elm $99
- Recycled-Glass Lantern: West Elm Set of 3 $25
- Holyrood Trinket Box: Anthropologie $10
- Pure & Good Hand Duo: Anthropologie $34
- Olivia Riegel Round Orange 4 1/2" Frame: Bloomingdales $75
- Perpetual Blooms Towels: Anthropologie $8-$36
MORE BOHEMIAN STYLE ON APARTMENT THERAPY: