Crudite is a staple on the party scene because it is both easy to prepare and tasty to eat. Unfortunately, crudite is rarely inspiring to look at — especially those pre-made platters from the grocery store that so often get popped on the table without any effort to add a little pizzazz. If you love crudite but need help making the presentation more creative, then read on…
- This Crudite Christmas Tree is a fun way to present vegetables at a Christmas party, though as guests enjoy the food, you'll lose the visual effect.
- Martha Stewart created this all-white buffet for a casual wedding, but it would work equally well for a winter wonderland party.
- This Vegetable Crudite display uses a mix of glass trays and square containers in different heights to create an interesting presentation.
- Crudite Shooters are a great way to serve cut vegetables to your guests, and might allow you to make use of that shot glass
collegecollection from college!
- If you really have prep time available, you might try this 3-D Crudite Christmas Tree.
- This crudity display makes use of footed glasses to elevate the vegetables and dip off of the table.
Finally, here are some easy instructions from TLC on creating fabulous garnishes for your next party.
Images: as linked above