We love giving little handmade tokens to guests at parties, but can often underestimate the cost or time involved. Here are some cute ideas for take-aways for your guests that have a handmade appeal, won't break the bank, and won't take a week to do!
• 1 These DIY flavored sugar packets from Style Me Pretty are absolutely adorable! If you don't have the time or equipment to screen print the packets, simply hand-label for a personal touch.
• 2 Little mitten clips from Martha Stewart are just too cute for words, and can come in handy for storing or displaying holiday cards!
• 3 Maggie's Dinner Dates gives a recipe for homemade hot chocolate, as well as a source for labels and jars. Pair the hot cocoa with some marshmallows for a great (inexpensive) treat!
• 4 We adore these s'mores kits from Twig & Thistle! The display is gorgeous and you get a lot of bang for your buck with these favors.
• 5 Terrariums are all over the place, but we love Design*Sponge's idea to give them as party favors, complete with personalized planter sticks as tags! This is one party favor that we would love to get, and we imagine that a host could put them together for $5 a pop, or less, with some thrift store or dollar store glass hunting!