Creative Reuse 2008
Whether we’re turning spaghetti sauce jars into piggy banks, olive oil cans into planters, or shoe boxes into storage containers, we love that second R — reuse. And we want to see your creative reuse ideas. What are you doing with wine bottles (or corks), old CD cases, Altoid tins? Send your ideas our way and we’ll feature them here!
We’ll give away an Apartment Therapy T-shirt to the first 15 entries we post. Details after the jump.
Please send two photos of your creative reuse idea to green(at)apartmenttherapy(dot)com.
Also include in your email:
- Your name and where you’re from
- The original function of the object you’re reusing (wine bottle, jam jar, shoebox, etc.)
- What you use that object for now
- Any instructions necessary to get from original function to new use
- And, the inspiration/story behind your reuse idea