This sofa deserves top billing, if for no other reason than the velvet Elvis portrait on the wall above. Such kitsch deserves to be rewarded. Obviously. But explore today's Scavenger, and you'll find stuff in all styles imaginable, all ripe for the plucking!
• MILWAUKEE: Carrera Marble Lamps — $300
• MILWAUKEE: Vintage Rounded Sofa — $950
• MILWAUKEE: Teak Wall Unit — $800
• MINNEAPOLIS: Danish Dining Table — $120
• MINNEAPOLIS: Three Herman Miller DCM Chairs — $500
• SAINT LOUIS: David Rowland Chairs — $200
• SAINT LOUIS: Glass Bubble Lamp — $50
• SAINT LOUIS: Retro Coffee Table — $50
• KANSAS CITY: Orange Campaign Chest — $50
• KANSAS CITY: King Platform Bed — $200
Please Note: Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from independent sellers. Please check the item's link for the original source and seller information. Happy Scavenging!