- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I like the high ceiling and the full window overlooking a small balcony that give sense of more space to the apartment, and an incredible natural lighting.
This is the first apartment that I live in alone, and I like that I can experiment and find something that can represent my style, so I am adding or changing new stuff every time, I know I will stop (I hope so) but for now I am having fun.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- Organization: In such a small space find a place for each area (sleeping, eating, office, and living) still a problem.
Even when the apartment has a rectangular shape, the location of the A/C (Which I had to cover with a paint), heater, and the Kitchen's "window", make really hard the location of the furniture. but I think I was able to work around the issue.
Editing: Add something without feel cluttered is a trick that I am still learning.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- There are a few thing that I need for the apartment and my collection, an area rug, coffee table, and I found a Lorenz attractor print that I really want.