While watching the season premiere of Boardwalk Empire this Sunday, I kept focusing on the wallpaper that popped up. Much of it was dark and moody (a la gangsters and illicit trade), but it all had a refined style befitting homeowners with deep pockets. Even if prohibition isn't your thing, perhaps you can get behind some pretty, dark wallpaper.
1. Minakani "Carpathes" in Milk Magazine
2. Farrow & Ball "Lotus" in Lonny
3. Ferm Living "Wilderness"
4. and 5. Jim Thompson Fabrics "Byzance" and "Jim's Dream"
6. Navy grasscloth by Peter Frank via Chinoiserie Chic
7. Deborah Bowness "Genuine Fake Bookshelf" in The Selby
8. Nina Campbell "Perroquet" in the home of AB Chao
(Images: As linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.