Day 13: Monday, August 19
Assignment: Make some progress on your projects
After what I hope was a successful shopping weekend, you should be raring to go on your projects. With supplies and info in hand, today is the time to really dig in and start making some progress toward your goals. While spending a longer stretch of time is always preferable, even if you can only spare 30 minutes today, do it. Getting started is half the battle!
• Get started on your decor pairing project and put in as much time as you can spare today. I know Mondays can be busy, but at the very least, get your workspace set up, with all of your supplies and info/instructions in one place. For those of you who are moving along quickly, please share links to photos of your projects in the links - we can all use the inspiration!
- Tara's Project Progress: Sewing Practice & Fabric Reveal
- Lauren's Project Progress: Painting and Products
- Dabney's Project Progress: Purged, Cleaned & Shopped Out
- Kim's Project Progress: Measuring, Ordering & Minding the Details
Join The Style Cure: Click Here to Sign Up
Questions? Comments? Pictures? Email us about your progress at email@example.com
Follow and contribute on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter! The Style Cure: #stylecure
(Image: Lizzie Ford / The Gorings Bright Inspiring Home and Secret Garden Studio Tour )