• Watch the short video above
• Read the full post & comment below
• Go to 20/20 Cure Home Page for sign-up
Here is wee short video. It's all about one of the toughest things people struggle with in their homes: letting go.
Today we're all going to take one thing from our home that we've been holding onto for a long time, but no longer really need, and give it away. If, like me, you live in a big city with people who pass by in front of your building, you can simply leave it in front of your building for someone else to take home. It's simple urban recycling. If this is not possible, try taking the item in question to work or put it in or near the garbage or recycling outside.
Just let one thing go and see how it feels to open up one brand new space in your home.
And while you're at it, set a space aside for your Outbox, which will help you with all the other letting go and clearing out that you do this month. For more on the Outbox check out this post:
• How To Declutter Your Home with 82 comments
For the Green Home
• 9 Tips To Help You Identify Clutter
• How To Pare Down Your Stuff
• 10 Tips for a Closet Cleanse
• How To Green Clean, Refresh, and Declutter Your Entire Home
• How To Buy Only What You Love and Need