Day 8: Establish a Landing Strip
• Watch the short video above
• Go to 20/20 Cure Home Page for sign-up
Today I want us all to think about the biggest weapon you can have when fighting for order in your home- The Landing Strip. Part filter, part strategy for entering your home, you can either work toward the three main elements today (coat hook, door mat, Landing Strip) or you can simply establish a Landing Strip routine for the setup that you already have. As you will see in the video, our setup is very adapted for our small space. Feel free to adapt yours as necessary.
I’ve included pics of reader setups and a few helpful products to get you thinking. These didn’t fit into our big feature up top, so we’ve separated them out below. Enjoy!
Musical Tip for Today:
Bonus Clip with Examples for Readers
A Really Nice Landing Strip I Recently Discovered
Subscribe to the Apartment Therapy YouTube channel for more inspiring video tips on how to make your home more beautiful, organized, and healthy.
• Landing Strip Roundup: Hooks, Ideas, How-To’s
• Our Favorite Entryway and Landing Strip Ideas
• 6 Components to a Well-Functioning Landing Strip
• Make a Simple Mail Sorter
• DIY Double Duty Dry Erase Board
• Look! An Entryway For The Kids
• How To Organize an Eco-Friendly Landing Strip
• DIY Your Own Minimalist Entryway