We've been loving WSJ Magazine's style coverage under the leadership of Editor in Chief Deborah Needleman (formerly of Domino), so we're excited to hear they're expanding. Women's Wear Daily reports that Needleman "has found a deputy editor in Michael Caruso, the peripatetic magazine man who was top editor of Los Angeles Magazine, Details, News Corporation's Maximum Golf and Men's Journal... Needleman has also brought on graphic designer Patrick Li to become creative director." Links and more news below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• WSJ Magazine Expands | Women's Wear Daily
• Sarah Palin's New House | Shelterpop
• Christie's to Auction Michael Simon's Collection of French Furniture | Editor at Large
• HOK and Vanderweil Win 2011 Next Generation Design Competition | Metropolis
• Dublin's Architectural Historian, Maurice Craig | Architectural Record