Living lighter. We hear that phrase a lot, and while it certainly refers to being conscious of our natural resources (water, energy), it also calls to mind how we accumulate and manage our belongings. What we bring in, what we take out, and how we organize what we keep all play a big part in living a better, cleaner, smarter life.
• 1 Cleanse the Closet: Tips for Organizing and Clearing Out
• 2 Living Lighter: Paring Down the Media Collection
• 3 Beautifully Organized: 9 Vintage Flat File Cabinets
• 4 How To Pare Down Your Stuff
• 5 How To Buy Only What You Love and Need
• 6 Amazing Short Film: The Story of Stuff
• 7 9 Tips To Help You Identify Clutter
• 8 Creative Ways to Organize and Store Your Shoes
• 9 How To Organize an Eco-Friendly Landing Strip
• 10 Living Without: What Have You Given Up Or Gotten Rid Of?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)