Decorating with Newspaper
If you still get a hard copy of the newspaper, you may want to save some of it from the recycling bin this month to make wreaths, baskets, or paper logs for the fire. Or, you can undertake a non-holiday craft project and make wall art from your old newsprint. Click below for ideas and How-To’s.
- The newspaper artwork from Beth’s Kind of Blue Living Room is an inspiring example.
- If you’re looking for a big change on the cheap, consider using newspaper to wallpaper an accent wall.
- Make a newspaper basket using Jess’ guidelines from How About Orange.
- Make logs for the fire with a newspaper log roller.
- Jason’s home has tons of good ideas for decorating with newspaper and book pages, including the wreath shown above.