Decoration Inspiration: 14 DIY Wall Art Projects for Under $100
Getting things up on the walls is something that really makes me feel at home. Even when we lived somewhere very temporary (six months), I hammered nails into the wall and hung some familiar prints. But art isn’t cheap. Here are some unique and beautiful DIY ideas you can accomplish for under $100.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
1. This plate display featured by VTWonen makes me want to make a thrift store run for vintage rose plates.
2. How About Orange walks us through this lovely paint chip piece. The peaceful palette feels high-end and sophisticated.
3. Bold and utterly unique, this yarn installation from Creative Bug warms up a cold wall. Talk about a conversation piece.
4. How About Orange does it again with this art made from postcards mounted on foam board. Via Brit+Co.
5. If you want to paint but aren’t confident in your freehand abilities, try this glitzy, colorful project by Maria Teorien. It’s easy enough for the whole family to help with.
6. Blue Cricket Design brings us this piece made from old books overlaid with a silhouette.
7. See Mommy Doing makes an entire gallery wall from a beautiful San Francisco book.
8. This 3D glittered animal installation is vibrant and oh-so-fun, perfect for a far-from-pastel kid’s room or playroom. Papery and Cakery shows us how it’s done.
9. This cross-stitch mural breathes new life into a sometimes outdated-looking art form. It’s featured on Bloesom Living, and I’m in love with it.
10. Beloved children’s toys turned rainbowtized art piece for decoration and posterity? What’s not to love? From Imagine Our Life.
11. Wrap foam board or canvases with fabric, like Bella Dia did to turn textiles into wall art.
12. You could also display fabric in embroidery hoops, as The Purl Bee does.
13. Paint chips, canvases, and a rainbow theme combine in this art project that’s full of love, brought to you by I Heart Organizing.
14. Mr. Handsomeface plays with color in this simple, bold piece made of overlapping tissue paper.