In case you missed it, Nate Berkus' tour of Oprah's Shangri-La-style tea house in California is now online at Nate's site and at Shelterpop. (Oprah reveals that the extravagant retreat doubles as her "napping house" — hey, if you were Oprah you'd probably have a napping house, too.) In other news, Parsons launches a design festival and Graham & Brown introduces a new paint line. More news and links below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• House Proud with Oprah Winfrey | The Nate Berkus Show
• The Oprah House Tour with Nate Berkus | Shelterpop
• Parsons to launch first design festival May 7 - 23 | Editor at Large
• Graham & Brown Launches a Paint Line | Elle Decor
• Exhibition: The Steins Collect at SF Moma | Architectural Digest
• Review: Two New Books on Donald Judd | Design Observer