I have a love affair with boldly patterned chairs. More playful than a pillow, not as dominating as a whole sofa, they're the perfect spark for my creative fire. The latest object of my affection is this chic, Southwest-inspired beauty. If money was no object, here's how I'd design a room around this pretty piece.
The Dale chair features a classic shape with a touch of flirty fun. I'd echo the pattern in a complimentary kilim rug and allude to the nailhead detail with metal accents. I'd keep it urban with a modern take on the chesterfield sofa, add a dose of rustic wood, and soften it with a few ruffles and curves.
1. Haute House Dale Chair, Horchow, $1899
2. Chester Tufted Leather Sofa, West Elm, $1699
3. Avedon Nesting Coffee Tables, DwellStudio, $2250
4. Indo Hand-knotted Kilim Ivory and Blue Wool Rug (8 x 10), Overstock, $429.99
5. Morel Stool, Anthropologie, $298
6. Finery End Table, Anthropologie, $398
7. Adjustable Brass Finish Pharmacy Floor Lamp, Lamps Plus, $282.91
8. Whittier Lamp, Jonathan Adler, $395
9. Waterfall Ruffle Pillow, Urban Outfitters, $39
10. Elmas Pillow, ABC Carpet & Home, $65
11. Cinchwaist Gold Iron/Mirror Tray, CasaCole, $360
12. Modern Wood Candlestick, Urban Outfitters, from $24
(Images: as linked above)