Not all desk chairs are created equal, and not everyone wants the same desk chair. We all have our own preferences when it comes to chairs, some of us sit in front of the computer for most of the hours in the day while others are lucky enough to only spend 30 minutes.
Right now we have IKEA Nordmyra chairs, and we really do love them (granted, we do most of our computer use outside of our office) but they look great and were really inexpensive when we found them in as-is. But, a girl can dream and dream and dream — so we've compiled a list of desk chairs that we wish we owned. Granted, some are much (much!) more attainable than others, but still, whether $60 or $6,000 — I want them.
• Bubble Office Chair, CB2 $199.00 Simple and chic. Love the clean lines and even cleaner white.
• RUTGER/ JULES, IKEA $59.99 Maybe it's because I call my fiance Jules, or maybe it's the throw back shape — or maybe it's the price tag, but I love it.
• Studio Office Chair, CB2 $189.00 The most practical of them all, this chair looks like it would provide some serious back support.
• Swivel Desk Chairs, Pottery Barn $399.00 Call me old school, but I've always loved these chairs. They don't necessarily have to be from Pottery Barn (shh), but, I love!
• Eames Executive Chair, DWR (Do you really want to know?) $3,549.00 This is by far the least practical, but, one day, it will be ours!
Even pre-computers, people needed a comfortable place to work from and the design still holds up today, whether you're a Mad Men or otherwise.
And just for good measure, and because we really, really wish we could afford this chair:
• Nine-0™ Swivel Armchair, DWR $980.00
What desk chair do you lust after?