Your friends or family have just recently moved into a new place and are throwing a house warming party. Being aware that moving is this weird transition of purging items and donating or selling off everything you don't love to pieces, gift shopping can be quite a conundrum. We're here to help with some of our favorite posts from days gone by on what to bring, what to serve and the ultimate question, should you register for gifts?
We have a great deal to say when it comes to housewarming parties! We love the idea of them and also show a great deal of concern when it comes to the gift giving that soon follows. Check out these great posts below that will keep you thinking and examining if your house warming habits need to be freshened up a little!
Posts Bolded Below Are Pictured Above
• Tacky or Tasteful? Registering For a Housewarming
• Great Idea: Address Stamps as Housewarming Gifts
• Favorite Housewarming Gifts: 10 Kitchen Accessories
• Original Housewarming Gift Ideas
• Housewarming Gift Tips and Ideas
• 6 Imprintable Invitations for Your Housewarming Party
• San Francisco Housewarming Gifts
• House Warming Gift Giving
• Symbolic Housewarming Gifts
Do you bring gifts to a house warming party or are many of your friends doing away with the more traditional "party?" Share your thoughts on this gift giving time and it's traditions below!
Image: See linked posts above for full photo credits