Why is it, do you think, that so many of us feel a compulsion to keep collections of cherished objects in a room dedicated to otherwise... ahem... more functional concerns? Whatever the reason, we love seeing what people choose to publicly display in this most private of spaces, hence this roundup of bathroom collections from sophisticated liqueur glasses to vintage cartoony critters.
From left to right:
- 5 Uses for a Collection of Liqueur Glasses
- Open Shelving in the Bathroom for Your Collections
- Look! Art Collection in the Bathroom
- Pretty Things in the Bathroom
- Sarah's Vintage Chalkware Animals
How about you? Do you, or have you ever, displayed a collection in the bathroom? What's the oddest bathroom collection you've ever seen?
(Images: As cited in the original posts, above)