In an office full of Seamless-ordering co-workers, how can you make homemade lunches cool again? Just pack it in a leather-and-metallic clutch that's chicer than every purse you own. Word of caution: You no longer only have to worry about colleagues nabbing your veggie wrap — they'll all be tempted to swipe your lunch bag along with it.
- Lunch Box Book at Black + Blum, $20. Designed to look like a book, this poppy red lunch box stands out in a sea of brown paper bags.
- Out to Lunch Tote at Kate Spade, $30. Prepare to be the envy of the lunch room. Polka dots, a gold bow zipper, a sassy message—we never thought we'd see a lunch bag look so posh.
- Bento Box Rectangular at Takenaka, $34. The bento box is the new lunch box. Plus, this one comes in a rainbow of candy colors.
- Thank You Lunch Bag at Urban Outfitters, $14. If you're eating on a budget in an office full of Maple-orderers, disguise your homemade lunch in this adorable, insulated take-out bag.
- Navy Stripe Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag at WAAMIndustries, $24. Cute navy stripes on this canvas bag make lunch time so much sweeter.
- Thermo Pot at Food52, $42. This chic stainless steel thermos will keep your chicken noodle soup warm for up to 6 hours.
- The Lunch — Copper Stripe at Marie Turnor, $245. Created for the the fashion set, Marie Turnor's ultra-chic leather lunch bags will make you feel like you're an off-duty model (shh...no one needs to know there's a Chipotle burrito hiding inside).
- Cool, Calm, and Connected Bento Box at ModCloth, $18. For anyone who's ever dreamed of owning a retro-style fridge.
- Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag Kaufman Mercantile, $49. There's no mistaking it: the lunch bag has seriously grown up. Waxed canvas, a leather strap, and a brass buckle combine for the most sophisticated one we've ever seen.