DIY Cardboard Play Town
Looking for something to do with all of those online shopping boxes? Stef, of Non Toy Gifts, walks us through this super cute and super simple cardboard town.
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 2 Days
Project Cost: $30-$40
What You Need
- 1 or 2 cardboard boxes, depending on the size
- Paper for stencils
- Craft paint and brush
- Craft knife
- Hot glue gun
- Start by creating stencils for each type of house and use them to cut 6 cardboard pieces for each of the houses.
- Paint one side of one cardboard piece for each type of house.
- Glue the cardboard pieces together using the hot glue gun.
- Cut out roofs and paint them the same color as the rest of the house before gluing them to the houses.
For more info check out Stef’s blog Non Toy Gifts!
Have a really great DIY project or tutorial that you want to share with others? Let us know! We love checking out what you’re making these days, and learning from our readers. When you’re ready, click here to submit your project and photos.