When hot weather has you sweating in your sheets, even the idea of watercolors can make you feel cooler. Soft strokes and mostly-pastel colors are the order of the day, and an easy home or party DIY for an afternoon.
Here are some recent decorative projects that channel summer.
3. Flower Bud Blocks from Design*Sponge
4. Monogram Straw Toppers from Studio DIY
5. Paper Party Hats from Oh Happy Day
6. Plate Chargers from Hank and Hunt
7. Paper Flowers from Kelli Murray
8. Painted Latte Bowls from Style Me Pretty
9. Watercolor Paper Chandelier from Eye Heart Pretty Things
10. Custom Party Cups from Martha Stewart
(Images: as linked above)