If you're a budding graphic artist or just like playing around with Photoshop, and you love being surrounded by art, this post is for you. I think we all agree that displaying art is a great way to add warmth, color, and personality to a space. Without it, things can look pretty generic. If you're an art collector and love the creativity of others, artists everywhere thank you, but if you fancy yourself an artist specializing in photography and you're not intimidated by the digital artscape, here are 10 great pieces you can make using Photoshop.
What's great about making your own art is that you can customize it and make it really personal, whether it's for yourself or it's a gift for a special someone. And since we're taking more digital pictures then ever, it's time to get creative. Each of these examples includes a step-by-step tutorial so you can create your own Photoshop masterpiece.
- This colorful pixel painting is by the bold abode.
- Love the beautiful photo layering in this piece by SPOON Graphics!
- Combine artistic brush strokes with your photography, like in this piece by Abduzeedo.
- Create a cool portrait of your favorite person with this tutorial from DigitalArts.
- Combine type with photos for a unique piece like this one from bd Photoshop-Tutorial .
- Create art with a message using family photos with this tutorial from digital darkroom secrets.
- Have fun with photos and shapes and create pieces like these two made by colour saturated life.
- Dip into the old family photos and give them a surreal update, like these great examples from the play studio.
- Add lots of color to your space by creating your own pop art with this tutorial from Blue Lightening TV on YouTube.
- designer punch has another great technique for creating pop art.