Were you already spending more time outdoors? Or maybe since Memorial Day you've realized it's time to get back out there and fix up the backyard, patio, and garden. Here are some projects to awaken the Little Red Hen in you.
- These outdoor pillows from A Beautiful Mess look easy enough to make. Black and white, with a pop of color in the corners, is all good.
- Props to Home Depot for sharing this mixed wood wall hanging. It reminds me of Ariele Alasko's work.
- I love the simplicity of this hanging planter from North Story. Totally reminds me of 70s decor, in a good way.
- I'm not sure I'm equipped to take on this DIY from Design Sponge, but I like the result nonetheless.
- I might have painted it black, but this fire pit, from the Flourishing Abode, comes with a s'more of approval.
(Images: as linked above)