This time of year is fun because I get to indulge in all my fluffy, bouncy, pastel-loving ways. Where ordinarily I don't do "cute" these decorations scratch an itch that surfaces from time to time: my need for all things adorable.
Here are a couple of my absolute favorite garlands:
- Origami Bunny Garland from Hello Bee
- Paper Carrot Garland from Aesthetic Outburst
- Pierced Metal Bunny Garland from Fellow Fellow
- Peeps Bunting from Dana Made It
- Wooden Egg Garland from Squirrelly Minds
(Images: as linked above)