Making stamps can be really fun with kids. We all made potato stamps when we were younglings, and who didn't get that feeling of instant gratification after having carved out the little shapes and gotten the wonderful effect on paper?
- A classic Potato Stamp tutorial on Louisa Bellissima.
- The Stamp Wheel by Inner Child Fun.
- Pencil Eraser Stamps on Momstatic.
- Fireworks Painting using pipecleaners over at Juggling with Kids.
- Stamp Tags with Vegetables on Oh Crafts.
- Cookie Cutter Stamps by B Inspired Mama.
- Toilet Paper Roll Stamps on Prudent Baby.
- Rolling Pin Stamps by Alisa Burke.
- Geometric Foam Stamps on The Plumed Nest.
- Textured Stamps over at Vicky Smith Art with Kids.
- Apple Stamps at Go Graham Go.
- Leaves Stamping with Mommy Labs.
- Bottle Top Stamps at Vanessa's Values (via Tip Junkie).
- Cardboard Stamps on PBS.
- Floral Stamping with radicchios at Stitch Fix.
(Images: as linked above)