10 DIY Table and Wall Clock Projects
Clock hands are easy to come by: there are kits, you can disassemble a cheap or salvaged clock, or even keep one intact and embellish around it. And the rest of the clock can be just about anything, so to get your creative ideas ticking:
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
1. This DIY starburst clock looks like a million bucks. Check out the full tutorial at Freckled Nest.
2. An embroidery hoop clock DIY from Brit + Co.
3. Turn old books into clocks. This would be great for desk or table clocks, too. See the DIY at Brit + Co.
4. We never would have guessed this awesome Chrysanthemum clock was made from plastic spoons until we read the tutorial at That’s What Che Said.
5. A perfect project for the teacher: a DIY pencil desk clock from Brit + Co.
6. For the less DIY-inclined, check out this “semi-homemade” chalkboard wall clock from Crate & Barrel.
7. Instead of paying $130 for this Roost clock, the blog Faded Plains shows us how to make one for under $30.
8. Paint sample decks continue to be a darling of DIY home projects. One more example: this clock tutorial from Instructables.
9. DIY doesn’t have to mean over-the-top. I love the minimalist aesthetic of this color block clock from Almost Makes Perfect.
10. This isn’t a tutorial, but it’s an ingenious clock made from a bike chain by Andreas Dober for Germany’s Anthologie Quartett. So if you’re handy…