DIY Vintage Tennis Racket Mirrors
Vintage tennis rackets look really great, but aren’t very practical to keep around… until now! We love this simple DIY project that will have you upcycling your surplus of vintage tennis rackets into super cute mirrors in no time.
Here’s what you have to do:
* Find a vintage tennis racket (ebay, thrift stores, and your parent’s basement are all great places to look).
* Take a the racket to a glass shop and ask for a custom-cut beveled-edge mirror that fits inside the rim.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
* Squeeze Liquid Nails Mirror Adhesive onto the back of the mirror.
* Firmly press it onto the strings (be sure to protect your work surface with newspaper).
* Let the adhesive dry overnight before hanging your new tennis racket mirror from a nail.
For more tennis racket inspired design, you might also like the Tennis Racket Trellis. Perfect for spring!
Via: Country Living
(Image: Country Living)