A wall clock is one decor element just about every home (or room) should have. With so many varieties available it's easy to find one that can add color and personal expression to your space. But, did you know how (relatively) easy it is to make your own? I've rounded up some of my favorite DIY clocks in every style. Guess who just got a weekend project?
• Happy Modern - Nelson Asterisk Clock
• Eclectic Collector - Framed Art Clock
• Simple Chic - Three-Step Modern Clock
• Warm Industrial - H&M Belt Clock
• Organic Modern - Crochet Clock
• Classic Glam - Foam-Core Clock
• Dramatic Modern - Nixon Tube Clock
Which style makes you tick?
(Images: as linked)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.