March is a month where people are starting to get itchy for outdoor fun without a heavy coat and it shows in the craft and diy department. People are getting restless and so they've taken to making their own wallpaper, mobiles and are even altering their beds. Here are ten of the most noteworthy.
• 1 DIY French Faux Wallpaper
• 2 DIY Upholstered Bed
• 3 DIY Wax Paper Capiz Shell Chandelier
• 4 DIY Mini Lounger
• 5 DIY Striped Shelves and Wall
• 6 Look! A DIY Modern Mobile
• 7 Hula Hoop Rug Craft
• 8 A 20-Minute Book Sling Hack
• 9 Before and After: The IKEA Malm Bed (In A Fabulous Color!)
• 10 A DIY Play Kitchen Made from "Almost Garbage"
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2011 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts.