This is look is glamorous and feminine — but also crisp and modern, thanks to graphic shapes and bold color combos. And if you're decorating your first dorm room, or maybe your first apartment, it's also guaranteed to not break the bank.
Pictured above, clockwise from top left:
- Love Wall Art, $15.95 from Land of Nod
- Hello World Mat, $19 from Urban Outfitters
- Hand-beaded Journal, $9.95 from Anthropologie
- Magic Eye Tapestry (used as bedspread), $49 from Urban Outfitters
- LED Wall Lamp, $49.99 from IKEA
- Char-Bea By Ashley G Colorblock Pillow, $49 from Urban Outfitters. (Currently out of stock — find a similar item here. Or to take the look in a beachier direction, try this pillow from Society6.)
- Gold Wire Plant Stand, $34.50 from Vint Mod on Etsy. Find similar items here.
(Images: As credited above)