A Green and Gray Moroccan Bathroom
This is a dream bathroom for our dream (as in fantasy) house: a stone courtyard home in Morocco, or maybe southern France. Although it’s nothing like the home we actually live in, this bathroom indulges our love of color, pattern, and lux details.
Our favorite detail is the Gazelle head tap from European company Emery & Cie. If we could just have that, we’d be happy. Next on the list is the tile from Mosaic House, a combination of mosaic and encaustic (cement) tiles in a rich green and yellow pattern.
The tub is a little over-the-top, but we love the nickel plating, which matches the etagere from 1stdibs. Pretty much everything on this list is priced for rock stars or software company owners, but hey, we can dream can’t we?
• Gazelle Tap from Emery & Cie
• Snowbank Encaustic Cement Tile from Mosaic House
• Light Green Mosaic Tile from Mosaic House
• Tangier Hanging Lamps from Jayson Home & Garden
• Nickel-Plated Etagere from 1stDibs
• Mercer Bathtub from Urban Archeology
• Platinum Sink from Alchemy Glass
• Organic Cotton Towels from Loop
• Starck 1 Toilet from Duravit