The Water Monopoly is a bath fixture shop located in London. While we don't anticipate shipping a bathtub across the pond anytime soon, the shop's imagery is downright awe-inducing. Just take a look at these bathtubs and their exquisite settings:
1. The intricate marble tile surrounding this fireclay tub is amazing. And would you believe this tub dates to early 20th century France?
2. Handmade by a Scottish boat builder, this teak bath is shown in an equally entrancing indoor/outdoor setting (a greenhouse, maybe?).
3. This powder blue Edwardian canopy bath provides an enclosure for showering. And we wouldn't have thought of it alongside pine woodwork, but it looks fantastic here.
4. A real favorite, we love the sheet of the metal exterior in this marble slab setting. And how about those fleur de lis feet? Does it get any better than this?
5. Why not bathe in an elaborate parlor - in an antique copper tub?
For more dream bathtub inspiration, visit The Water Monopoly.