DwellStudio’s New Collection at Staples Is Here to Pretty Up Your Desk
If there’s one thing that makes work more fun, it’s new office supplies. We normally save our pen and notebook binges for September (back to school vibes forever), but we might have to make an exception for DwellStudio’s new collection that’s launching this month at Staples.
DwellStudio’s exclusive 40 piece collection with the retailer includes everything you need to add some style to your office, like pretty pencils, folders, clipfolios, storage and file boxes, notebooks, and planners in a range of colorful prints and patterns created by DwellStudio’s in-house design team. There’s even some pieces that verge on fashion accessory, like the aptly named laptop clutch and small pouches that are chic enough to carry around.
In terms of patterns, you’ll spot the sophisticated geometrics DwellStudio is known for, as well as their ever popular peacock print and some soft blush (millennial pink?) marbling for good measure. Each of the patterns are meant to mix and match with each other, with neutrals, and your existing office supplies to create a custom, modern look.
DwellStudio was founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux and grew to be a popular retailer online, via catalog, and through their Soho flagship. Wayfair acquired the brand in 2013.
Check out some of our favorites from the collection in the gallery below:
- Gold Paper Clips, $4.99
- Clipfolio, $8.99
- Desktop Storage Box, $12.99
- Document Envelope Pouch, $24.99
- Fabric Journal, $16.99
- 6 Pack File Folders, $5.99
- Fashion Pattern Pencils 6 Pack, $3.99
- Laptop Clutch, $29.99
- Medium Wrap Pouch, $16.99
- 3 Pack Notebooks, $12.99
- Small Accessories Linen Pouch, $6.99
- Small Accessories Pouch, $6.99
- 2 Pack Small Notepads, $6.99
- Undated Wirebound Planner, $9.99
The collection is available online now and at Staples stores on June 6.
More office supplies
- School Supplies So Stylish, You’ll Wish You Were Enrolled in Classes this Fall
- 12 Ways to Organize with Office Supplies
- 10 Ways to Use Office Supplies Outside the Office